Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've been doing tons of swaps...

Swap fever has hit me again, hard. I'm spending my days making things for the shop, swapping, and planning the wedding- it's nice to have so much creative freedom right now!

I've really gotten into making stuffies and plushies out of felt... it all started with a felt donut swap. I made four and then sort of couldn't stop. I'm actually working on embroidered felt flowers for my wedding bouquets, I'll post pictures and most likely a tute for that soon.




A stuffie sent... and a stuffie received. I got that fantastic cupcake package from kickasspeanut on Swapbot.

I'm really getting into the swing of wedding planning now. I'll start doing a lot more wedding blogs shortly as I begin to piece together my plans and make them reality. I'm heading to my first bridal show this weekend, which should be a lot of fun despite the fact that we're doing this hella DIY style!

And be sure to check my etsy shop for some great new soaps! I've added Strawberry Fields Forever and Cup of Cocoa!

1 comment: